We need your help. On May 25, Avalon Organic Gardens & EcoVillage will March Against Monsanto in a series of grassroots organized marches occurring in over 250 cities in 35 countries around the world. Close to home, gardeners from Avalon will march in Tucson, AZ. A smaller group will be traveling to March Against Monsanto—Denver where Amadon DellErba will be giving a talk on sustainability and living in a EcoVillage.
Donations received by May 25th will help support four of our organic farmers as they travel to the Mile High City to March Against Monsanto. Join them every step of the way as they share their adventures on Facebook & Twitter.
Choose one of two easy ways to donate
1. Donate On-Line by PayPal
2. Donate By Phone:
- Electric golf cart(s)
- Building materials such as lumber, plywood, bricks, tile, windows, doors, hardware, etc...
- Electrical wire
- Power tools such as sawz-alls, drills, compound miter saws etc...
- Garden tools such as pitch forks, digging forks, rakes, wheel barrows, shovels etc...
- Paint brushes and other painting supplies
- Five-gallon buckets
- Wide-mouth canning jars
- Electric fencing supplies and chargers for animals
- Chipper/shredder for sticks and straw (large professional model)
- Grain mill for making flour
- Bee keeping equipment such as veils, suits, gloves, smokers, etc...
- Old hay and straw for bedding and mulch
- Seeds of all kinds
- Trees of all kinds
- Side bar sickle mower
- Horse Tack