Make a tax deductible donation today to support Avalon Organic Gardens & EcoVillage in continuing to grow organic produce to share with the local community, as well as in providing an environment for continuing education, holistic awareness, and spiritual rehabilitation.
Choose one of three easy ways to donate
1. Donate On-Line by PayPal
2. Donate By Phone:
3. Send a Check:
Make a check out to:
Global Community Communications Alliance/Avalon Gardens & EcoVillage
P.O. Box 4910
Tubac, AZ 85646-4910
- Electric golf cart(s)
- Building materials such as lumber, plywood, bricks, tile, windows, doors, hardware, etc.
- Electrical wire
- Power tools such as sawz-alls, drills, compound miter saws etc.
- Garden tools such as pitch forks, digging forks, rakes, wheel barrows, shovels etc.
- Paint brushes and other painting supplies
- Five-gallon buckets
- Wide-mouth canning jars
- Electric fencing supplies and chargers for animals
- Chipper/shredder for sticks and straw (large professional model)
- Grain mill for making flour
- Bee keeping equipment such as veils, suits, gloves, smokers, etc.
- Old hay and straw for bedding and mulch
- Seeds of all kinds
- Trees of all kinds
- Side bar sickle mower
- Horse Tack